I've been diligently trying to get on a regular schedule of exercise, healthy eating/dieting, homemaking, religious efforts...basically a total remake of myself. My goal is to be happy. I tend to be a very pessimistic person and I want to change that about myself. I want to radiate happiness and good cheer! I want to feel happy for a change instead of a lingering negativity that I know affects everyone around me. Anyways...so my goals are:
1) Be a better, more organized homemaker. This includes regular house work, regular and uplifting interactions with my children and hubby, and taking time to create special moments through celebrating holidays and preparing delicious meals with a finely set table - just for the fun of it. :) Pre-planned menus , chore lists and grocery lists. ~December 2009
2) GET HEALTHY!! This is an absolute must. It has to happen. I know this road is hard but I am determined. So much rides on my ability to reach my weight loss goals. ~December 2009
3) Increase my spirituality and my standards with regards to church/ward function attendance. Meaning, being ON TIME for church and really making myself part of the ward not just an entity that exists there. Regular scripture reading and praying. Basically...the basics. it's too easy to get relaxed with the basics. ~December 2009
4) Finances! Watching the budget and really working on my spending habits. Paying down debt and getting financially ahead. I know this goal will take a LONG time, but I'm putting it in here anyways because it is a goal whether I give it a dead line or not.
That's it for now...pretty hefty stuff, I'm really determined to nail these 4 goals because life right now feels really ridiculous and chaotic and it shouldn't. I know that if I put in the effort right now that in the long run it will make my life easier. I know it will because I have done it before. I just need to get up to speed again. :)
So...here goes!!
1) Be a better, more organized homemaker. This includes regular house work, regular and uplifting interactions with my children and hubby, and taking time to create special moments through celebrating holidays and preparing delicious meals with a finely set table - just for the fun of it. :) Pre-planned menus , chore lists and grocery lists. ~December 2009
2) GET HEALTHY!! This is an absolute must. It has to happen. I know this road is hard but I am determined. So much rides on my ability to reach my weight loss goals. ~December 2009
3) Increase my spirituality and my standards with regards to church/ward function attendance. Meaning, being ON TIME for church and really making myself part of the ward not just an entity that exists there. Regular scripture reading and praying. Basically...the basics. it's too easy to get relaxed with the basics. ~December 2009
4) Finances! Watching the budget and really working on my spending habits. Paying down debt and getting financially ahead. I know this goal will take a LONG time, but I'm putting it in here anyways because it is a goal whether I give it a dead line or not.
That's it for now...pretty hefty stuff, I'm really determined to nail these 4 goals because life right now feels really ridiculous and chaotic and it shouldn't. I know that if I put in the effort right now that in the long run it will make my life easier. I know it will because I have done it before. I just need to get up to speed again. :)
So...here goes!!

Colettey!! I'm seriously SO proud of you...for a number of reasons! 1) You started a blog! Hopefully you can do better than me, because I haven't done a blog entry in MONTHS! 2) Look at these AMAZING goals you have set for yourself! I think you are an AWESOME person, always have! If you need ANY support, just talk to me, because I have VERY similar goals set for myself, and I am MORE than happy to be a support to you, and any of my friends endeavoring to accomplish such worthy goals!
You are such a wonderful friend...and I know from my own experiences (as I'm sure you know from yours) how rewarding all of these things are!
I love you! GOOD LUCK!! :D