We were fortunate enough to "inherit" two air conditioners from Slade's Grandpa when he passed away earlier this year. Our first Summer season in our new place was excruciating. All of our windows face south, which I LOVE, I can't get enough sunshine. But on the downside it is HOT all year round. Even in the dead of winter when the sun is out and it is well below zero...it still manages to reach about 26 degrees inside. Saves on heating I guess! But the summer time is relentless. I am EXTREMELY grateful to have had this luxury this year even though the means in which we came to have A/C is a sad one. With record highs of 45 degrees, even with the A/C our home was quite warm. Needless to say we only had to "beat the heat" for the 3 or so days that the temperatures were astronomical. This was Mason's choice: 

A nap, a fuzzy and a fan.
