
My Guy...he can be the sweetest little thing ever. However, he has come fully equipped with stubbornness and the temper of all tempers. It is not uncommon to have several arguments, contradictions, and full on fights with this little man. :) But with out these traits...he wouldn't be My Guy. I love him even when he throws punches at me (like he did first thing this morning). Things have not run smoothly in our household so far this morning. The boys woke up fighting and earlier than normal, which in turn woke me up. Yeah, not the best combination. Most people wouldn't believe it when I tell them that Mason is firey and quite aggresive. His more natural disposition is extremely sweet and laid back. But when it comes to being diciplined...he does not cope well. A joker at heart, and a spot of sun in our home. My challenge is learning how to handle this little bundle who...is actually JUST...like me! ;)

He's such a cutie...I love the picture!!!