Day 1!!
Woke up early this morning. Major!!! I was out of bed mostly because Summer woke up but talked myself out of going back to sleep. I exercised for 1/2 an hour and then read from my book "The Ultimate Career - Homemaker" for 45 minutes. Made a yummy breakfast for everyone and have consumed 4 glasses of water already! So far so good, hopefully I'll be able to keep it up! :)
Woke up early this morning. Major!!! I was out of bed mostly because Summer woke up but talked myself out of going back to sleep. I exercised for 1/2 an hour and then read from my book "The Ultimate Career - Homemaker" for 45 minutes. Made a yummy breakfast for everyone and have consumed 4 glasses of water already! So far so good, hopefully I'll be able to keep it up! :)

Love the layout!!!
WELL DONE...but what's the book all about??? I think I may want to read it!!!