Colette
So I haven't been camping in 3 years. Mostly because of other travel pursuits that fit the needs of our family, but also because camping with children...not my most favourite thing to do. haha Well, my oldest boy, Ronan, has been pestering me to take him since summer last year!! So I've finally given in. Don't get me wrong...I love camping. The draw back...I'm camping as a single momma!! Slade is on shift at the fire hall this week. I guess technically I won't be totally alone, my mom and sisters are going as well. But still...I'm intimidated. o.O I'm really hoping that things go well though. I think my boys are old enough that it shouldn't be too difficult with them, Summer on the other hand...well, she doesn't like sleeping anywhere else other than her crib. So nights should be interesting. And she prefers to eat dirt over food, and there's an abundance of that around the campsite. haha Well, wish me luck and pray for my sanity!!! ;)
0 Responses