Colette
We celebrated Erin Forchuk's birthday with her at a Japanese Restaurant here in Abby!
The birthday girl and Shannon!
I was very eager for this event because Erin is a good friend and also because I was in some serious need of girl time! So this was perfect! It was lots of fun, we talked, laughed, ate good eats, laughed some more...actually, most of the night was spent laughing!! We had lots of fun chatting and making fun of the chef. The restaurant was really slow that night and being a Japanese restaurant the kitchen and chef is in plain view. So he basically just stood there the whole night doing pretty much nothing. He looked incredibly bored. I felt bad for him. :)
The bored sushi Chef!
I love getting together with my friends. They are a really awesome bunch of ladies and we always have an ton of fun together!

My and Irene!

Irene and Marcy!

Angie and Amberlee!

0 Responses