Enough said right?! I have anxiously been waiting for this day since Ronan was born. I LOVE to see my kids learn and grow and thrive in life. For me, and as for most people, education is super important, and so, to finally be entering this new era of life is very exciting!

All through the Summer prior to his first day I began to feel that feeling of wanting to stop time, to hold on to my little baby as tight as I could. I didn't think I would have these feelings, but they crept up on me. I was still excited for Kindergarten, but sometimes (usually when I was on my own) I was overwhelmed with the loss of my baby. It is so official, so definite, such a turning point in both of our lives. He is no longer my
Ronan-cakes (he hates it when I call him that now!!
hahaha) It's such an important and amazing step and as sad as I am to see him "go" I am so happy for him. He is so grown up and handsome!

His first day was only an hour long, we got to check out his school, the music room, the K-classrooms, the Library...here he is in the computer lab and settled right into a game. He was quite nervous when we first arrived, but warmed up to the environment quickly!! I'm so proud of him!!

The gym was the last stop on our tour. This was by far his favourite place to be! He shot hoops, walked a balance beam several times and played some football. He was right at home here!

It's a happy, bitter-sweet day. I will miss him terribly, but will also be so happy to see him go each day into a world I know he will thrive in.
Ronan is always full of questions and absorbs everything he sees and hears. He loves to learn and I know he will fit right. Good luck to my precious baby! <3