Colette
Back to Preschool for Mason (2nd year) and Ronan's official 1st day of school!

Mason is a pro at preschool. Before he was old enough, he had spent a year going to drop Ronan off and it was always a fight to get him out of there, then finally it was his turn!! The boys spent all of last year together in Preschool at Creative Edge School of Arts. They did so well together, I have to admit I was unsure as to how Mason would cope without his older brother there to keep him company! Well, I guess all the time he has spent there and with that routine, he had no worries. We dropped him off and he said goodbye and settled in at one of his favourite play centers, and that was it! I'm excited to see him learn to manage socially on his own!




Ronan's school, Mountain Elementary, has a very minimal staggered entry. Yesterday we had a one hour session together, today, it's cold turkey! He goes all by himself today, no mommy to keep him company. It's only for an hour and with half of his class mates. It will be like this for a week, then they will combine all the kids for an hour and a half for 2 days, then it's the full 2 1/2 hour block with everyone. He was pretty nervous, but I assured him that I would be waiting outside for him and not to worry. He did FABULOUS!! I did too for that matter! No tears from either party!
0 Responses