Colette
We always love going to a Pumpkin Patch, usually The Apple Barn here in Abbotsford, to pick apples every year. The kids love it and it always give me a sense of gratification and gratitude for this beautiful earth we have and our surrounding area. It's also a really great way to welcome in the fall!! We usually go with Irene and her family, sometimes some friends come along as well! We only pick about as much as I would buy from the grocery store, and I also pick up some fresh apple cider, and maybe a few fresh made goodies or treats from the farm market.


I think the kids' favorite part is tasting the yummy apple fresh from the tree!!


Here is Mason with our spoils. A whopping 5 pound bag!!! Looks heavy!


Summer really enjoyed touching the apples and tromping around in the orchard. So cute!


0 Responses