Girl's Night!! This was such a fun evening! It was really nice to get out and experience something different for a change. I love hanging out with my friends no matter what we do, but this was a blast! We met at Marcy's, and then met up with Tricia Price and Ginny Tambre in Burnaby. From there we headed in to Vancouver to the Commodore Ballroom. The place was pretty packed and we found a table, but decided to go wait up at front stage for the show to start. We ended up standing there for about 3 hours before Colbie came out. There were a couple shows before her, Andy Davis was one of them. He was pretty good, the other guy...not so good. There also was this drunk lady that was driving me insane, but it all made for a fun night. Colbie was really great live. I hadn't listened to her very much before this night, but her music is pretty catchy. After the show, our feet hurt and we were really hungry so we hit up a Wendy's and placed 7 different orders!!! They got them all right! hahaha By the time I got home, it was about 2am. Long, but awesome night! I would do it again!!
All the ladies, but Ginny and Tricia!
