Colette
We decided that it would be fun to go to the Langley Events Center where they were holding their Torch Festivities.  So we packed everyone up and headed out.  By the time we got there things were already starting to finish up.  We had missed all the big stuff, but there were still a few things going on.  I've been pretty sick with this pregnancy, so I wasn't up for much.  The kids had lots of fun as usual and even got to hold a torch!  Pretty exciting!!


There was this big inflatable slide which was a big hit and had a long-ish lineup, but we couldn't miss out.

Some mini golf and a few other sporting stations that they all had a turn at and won free McD's coupons.

After our fun inside the events center it was time to go.  We just happened to come across and Langley torch bearer and she invited the kids to have their picture taken with her and the torch.  They got to "hold" the torch as well. 

I couldn't get Summer to stay in the picture long enough to get her in there and although I took about 10 pictures...in each one either Ronan OR Mason were holding the torch, not once together, AND there was always someone looking in another direction.  And in one or two of them there is a glimpse of Summer running out of the frame.  haha  It gets tricky trying to take their picture sometimes.  This one was the best pic.  So cute!!

0 Responses