Yes...it has been awhile.
Mid January I started feeling really off...dizzy, headaches, fat, hungry, moody, and then nauseated.
Once the nausea started, things began to click in my head and I kept thinking that I should take a pregnancy test. Slade and I were planning to start trying for our 4th addition in March, so I was pretty positive that the test was going to come out negative...
*
*
*
*
*
Yeah...it only took a couple seconds!! We are expecting our 4th!! Shocked, very surprised, but VERY excited!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
VERY sick. I have since become more and more nauseated to the point where hauling my butt up off the couch is next to impossible. I have been taking diclectin to help, but it hasn't helped at all and it costs a mint. This is the most sick I have been in all my pregnancies and it has been quite the challenge. Between 3 kids, Kindergarten, Preschool, church and my somewhat new calling as RS 2nd Counsellor, it has been difficult. But I know in time it will let up and I will be able to start functioning at a normal pace again. Hopefully only one more month????? I hope. SO, to simplify and to ease my own guilt, I am not going to be blogging until I am feeling better and can manage the everyday business. THEN I will catch up on my blogging. haha I love blogging and I think it is a great way to journal my life. Pen and paper have proven time and time again to NOT work for me. Blogging is a quick fix to scrapbooking and I love being able to incorporate pictures into my "journal". SO, I will be back, I don't know when, but hopefully soon.
Oh! We are due September 13, 2010!

Congratulations!!!
Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! How did I miss this post?!!!
I wish I was preg with my #3...some ladies have it so lucky. I'm 31, and still trying to pump out kids! LOL