I love fall, I love Halloween and I love Pumpkin carving! I didn't have as much time to dedicate this year and actually forgot to take pictures of our masterpieces, but we did get some great photos from the main event. :)
Mason's scary dragon face, and Ronan digging in.
Mason's scary dragon face, and Ronan digging in.
Checking out the pile of pumpkin "guts" I just pulled out...
SO cute!
We got Summer her own little pumpkin to carve. She loved it!!
Scooping some out...
Checking out Pumpkin seeds.
Mason, mucking in the muck.
SO much fun! I look forward to this every year and the boys were really excited for it too! I can't wait until they can actually carve out their own pumpkins and create their own designs. I drew out 3 sets of eyes, 3 noses, 3 mouths etc, so that they could "build" their own Jack-O-Lantern faces. They turned out pretty good! To bad I forgot to take pictures!!!! Blah!! Oh well, there's always next year!!
