Ronan was SO excited to wear his costume to Kindergarten. He went again as Optimus Prime again this year...of course. Saves me money! haha The parents were invited in for the first 15 minutes while the class performed some of their little songs that they sing and rhymes. Ronan doesn't normally like to join in, but I asked him if he would show me all the things that he has learned. He did so well, and although I couldn't see his face (he was wearing his mask) I could see his little hands doing the actions. He is so precious! I love my kiddies so much!!!!! Turns out there were 2 Optimus Primes and 3 Bumblebees! All of them were Ronan's buddies. haha I guess they have a lot in common!
I think it took awhile for all the kids to start recognizing each other. They just stood around in a weird stupor for a few minutes.
Ronan's Kindergarten class!
