I love makeup. I love to experiment with makeup, try new things, try new brands, new colours, new techniques. Fun fun fun!!! My brother Reece has been obsessing about his Halloween costumes for 364 days. He asked me to do his make up for his 2 costumes he had decided on for this year. One, an old wizard, and the other was Kiss. I deterred him from doing Kiss...so over done and not really "wow" worthy. The old wizard was the costume for the Abbotsford 2nd ward Halloween party and I convinced him to let me do a creepy face for the YSA Halloween dance. I used several different brands of regular make up to do all the Halloween masks in this entry. I did a couple on myself as well. Just masquerade type masks for fun. The first one for the Abby 2nd party, the 2nd for Halloween which I tied off with a florescent pink wig and fairy wings. lol I'm such a child, I know, but SO much fun.
Reece as an old wizard. He carved the staff himself!
I think I added about 40 years to my 22 year old brother and he looks exactly like my dad only older!
My first mask. I don't know what it's supposed to be, just a show case of colours and glitter.
Reece as a ghoul! Eyes open.
Eyes shut. This one took about 2 1/2 hours. There are some mistakes, but for my first time, I was pretty pleased with myself.
My 2nd mask for Halloween night. I have 3 pictures of this one just to show all the colours and shading I did. This one turned out pretty neat. I could have done a bit of a better job on my nose though...it looks kinda funny. lol Oh, and I am NOT pouting my lips. They are drawn to look like I am.

I love it all!!!! You have super make up skills!