I had way too much fun with the theme for Summer's 2nd! I struggled at first deciding what I was going to do for her, but then one morning for breakfast we were having a yummy fruit smoothie. She came upstairs with a small tea cup from her kitchen set and wanted me to serve her smoothie in that. She sat there with this tiny cup taking small sips and *poof* the idea came to me!! I have seen the idea done before but never thought of it for her 2nd until that moment. SO CUTE!! Everything was miniature and so much fun!! It turned out really great! Eeeeeeeek!
The invitations were about 2 x 3 inches, I made special envelopes for them and mailed them in a regular sized envelope.
I had hoped that I could fill the mini balloons with helium, but apparently that doesn't work, so I made balloon bouqets!! Still turned out pretty cute! (Oh, and I stole the table from the nursery!! Shhhh!)
The door always has to have some decor!
Most of the food was mini, I did serve some regular sized stuff for the adults at the party.
Mini tomatoes and cucumbers!! My kids devour mini cucumbers like there's no tomorrow!
I cut weiners in half and served them on small dinner rolls!! Perfect size for all these two year olds!
I made mini chocolate dipped apples for hand outs...which I then forgot to hand out. There's always something!!
The party guests got mini cupcakes, but I made Summer her own mini two tier cake!
I had some "mini" games for the kids to play!
The birthday girl! I can't believe she is TWO!!
She loved her party hat!
The party was pretty relaxed. We blew bubbles and just played outside for awhile. It was perfect!
Summer had been singing "Happy Birthday" to herself for about 2 weeks!! She was SOOOOO happy when she realized that everyone was singing it to her and that she got to blow out candles!
She was very happy to share with her cousin Kallie!
My little babe, post party, enjoying a chocolate dipped apple. *squish* I love this girl more than words can tell. I am so happy and blessed to have her in my life. She is so sweet and such a joy to have around!
