Colette
This year was Mason's last year in Preschool!!  *tear*  My kids are growing up too fast!  Mason THRIVED this year in preschool!  I was a little bit nervous for him at the begining of the year because his first year he was in with Ronan and seemed to parrot his older brother.  I wasn't sure how being on his own would be for him.  But as usual, my guy amazes me!  Mason flourished and came out of his little shell so much this year!  He was a completely different kid all year.  His participation was through the roof, singing, dancing, socializing, artistic, academic!  I was floored!  He is quite the popular kid as well!  I love it!!  At the end of each year they do a big production at the Abby Arts Center.  The preschool, Creative Edge School of Arts is also a drama, dance and music school.  I was so nervous for Mason being up on that big stage without his big brother to hold his hand like last year.  But he came out on stage and performed like a star!  I wanted to cry I was so proud of him!!!!






Sooooooooo precious!!!
0 Responses