Colette
About a year and a half ago Irene introduced me to a novel series written by Stephanie Meyers known as the Twilight Saga. 4 books in total and the series is so AWESOME! I love reading and these books capture my interest like nothing else. I can read them over and over and they are always just as good! So last year a movie was made based on the first novel. Unfortunately, it was poorly done and I have a love/hate relationship with it. haha!! BUT, the 2nd movie "New Moon" is being released on Nov. 20!! This one looks a lot more promising and we (me and my bestest ladies!) are SUPER excited for it! So to kick of the release date I decided to throw a Twilight Saga party. It was themed mostly around the frist book (we were going to be watching the first movie later in the evening) with just a touch of New Moon. I found party ware on line and ordered that, the rest of these ideas I got mostly off the internet. It was so much fun!!!!! I love being silly and a bit nerdy...well maybe really nerdy, but I'd rather be a total nerd than have no fun!! Here are a whole wack of pics:
A close-up of the CUP! These tasted SO yummy with the punch!
Upstairs I had twinkle lights and tea lights all over. It was magical!
This "Werewolf Kibble" was SO good and actually looked like dog food!!
We gave all our food a name that went a long with the theme...I can't remember them all though!
wow colette that is amazing. i agree with the love/hate thing. i am actually undecided about new moon, i think i need to go see it again. however there is still hope. 2 down 2 more to go.
-leah