Colette
Okay, thanks to mah friend Suze, I have come across this really great blog "Or so she says..."

I am always searching the internet for gift ideas (especially at this time of year) and I like to window shop as well.  "Or so she says..." is doing a give away of 11 gifts.  All the shops that they have listed there are all new to me, but one, and all the products are SO great!!  I am going to check them all out today.  I love to give things that are unique and go along with someone's character and these shops, from what I've seen so far, do just that.  Great stuff!!  Check it out!
2 Responses
  1. Suze Says:

    Yay you fixed your comment thingy!

    Don't you just LOVE that blog. I'm pretty sure they're LDS (or at least I'm pretty sure Mariel is) and they have so many great ideas. It's one of my favs that I frequent. Glad I could hook you up, yo.


  2. Angie Says:

    Okay...Colettey, time is UP! Blog about the New Moon party OR ELSE!!