It has been a long time in the making and I cannot believe that this day is finally here! It has been so exciting to watch the temple being built over time and to finally see it completed is truly amazing! Slade and I took the kids through the temple together. They were so well behaved and really enjoyed seeing the inside of the temple. Mason's favourite room was the baptisimal room, and Ronan LOVED the sealing room. SO cute! BUT, I think I can safely say that the peak of the experience were the endless cookies provided in the cultural hall of the Temple View Chapel. Ronan and Mason...(and I'll sneak this in here, but don't tell anyone...and SLADE) literally gorged themselves on cookie after cookie! haha It was such a great experience! I'm so happy that my children had the opportunity to go through the temple.
Summer was so well behaved too and even kept her little booties on through the whole tour! I took the kids through a 2nd time on my own so I could bring my cousin through as well. That was a nice experience!
I love the temple and I'm SO happy and feel SO blessed to have one near by now.
