Colette
This Christmas Season has been a bit weird for me.  My mind has been so preoccupied with other things I feel like I've hit some kind of overload.  I manage to complete the big things, but forget all the little and simple things, like spending some quality time with my family, experiencing Christmas, remembering Christmas, and TAKING PICTURES!!  Our schedule for the month of December was so crammed full that we didn't get to do any of the family things we wanted to do this year.  How unfortunate!  Finances are tight as well which put a damper on a lot of family activities as well.  I feel like such a putz!  I can't believe how fast this month went by.  I didn't even pull out the camera on Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Years Eve!!  How could I have missed those important days?!  Hopefully I'll be able to learn and do better next year.  I have to practice setting priorities and making sure that my family and kids are at the top of the list and focus more of my energy on pleasing us.  I know that sounds selfish, but there has to be a balance, and I will strive to find that in the coming new year.  :)  I just had to make a post for this cause.  It makes me feel better.  HA!
0 Responses