Colette
These pictures just don't do it justice, but I'm putting it on here anyways!  My boys make me feel so proud!  They are so courageous and are always willing to please those around them.  I know that they aren't comfortable with getting up in front of people and especially doing the "girl things" (as Ronan says it) ie: singing and dancing.  But with encouragement and assurance that boys do sing and dance too, they did their best and did and AMAZING job!  They are such troopers and I love them both so much!!


Ronan's school focuses a lot on different words that relate to character.  His teacher told us that he is her gentle giant in the class.  He is always so kind to his classmates and is always willing to help.  So SWEET!!  So his school made this tree in the foyer with each child's name, picture and their "Gift of Character".

This was Ronan's:

*tear, tear*

Mason had a bit of a rough morning proceeding preschool.  I tried to cheer him up a bit before he left, but he was not happy, particularly with me.  I hoped he had got over it by the time his concert started.  I think he had mostly, but upon seeing me again...his memory was refreshed.  :(  Mommy is always the bad guy...but after their first song he seemed to shrug it off and got into it a little more.  My Masey.  He did such a good job considering and I am so proud of him and his determination. 

The girl in the green and red dress, Ava, is Mason's best friend at Preschool.

0 Responses